- Operations Leadership
- Business Unit
- DT Operations
- 7457 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Titles Manager
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, we are looking for a motivated individual looking to lead a results-oriented and high performance team. The main focus of this position is to support the growth and development of a team to ensure production goals are met.
In long, you will:
- Identify, recommend, and implement changes that lead to enhanced productivity, increased responsiveness, efficient use of resources and an improved work environment
- Adhere to local and national regulations to ensure compliance
- Communicate expectations and oversee performance of title vendors
- Ensure the team consistently meets productivity and quality expectations
- Utilize strong analytical and problem solving skills to make sound business decisions
- Interview, hire, and develop successful employees
- Provides ongoing training and coaching to support departmental and company objectives
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room & Onsite Gym. Each site has a unique space for you to relax and unwind by pumping some iron, playing some ping pong, foosball, video games or just catching up with friends.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Master of managing. You’ll need the ability to effectively manage and work with all level of employee and customers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. An attitude and approach to thinking that actively seeks out change. You’ll need a mindset that embraces critical questioning, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Love of listening. We need folks that listen with the intent to understand, not just reply.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
- Level headed. You’ll need the ability to maintain personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Quality decision maker. Good decisions are made based on knowledge. We’ll need you to gather all the facts and take them all into consideration when making decisions.
- Associates or Bachelor degree required and two (2) years of management experience
- At least one (1) year of experience working with wholesale, retail or motor vehicle titles
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.