- Information Technology
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Telecom Analyst
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
Our Omnichannel Communications Services Analyst will be responsible for submitting port requests to carriers, monitoring requests, and maintaining accurate database. This role will also have day to day responsibility for carrier services and migrations. This person be the subject matter expert around carrier related services, number management, capacity forecasting and analysis.
- Coordinating ordering, porting and implementation of voice transport and numbering resources between vendors and telecom team
- Provision and manage telephone number routing within AT&T and Twilio Programmable Voice
- Provision and manage number plan and digit manipulation tables within Session Border Controllers (trainable)
- Manage and maintain an inventory of active transport services and numbering resources
- Manage escalations and expedite with vendors to ensure timely service delivery
- Address issues and questions from implementation and operations groups
- Prepare and present analytical reports
- Assist with vendor relations and communications
- Track metrics and work with different vendors to ensure SLA compliance
- Recommend process improvements.
- Maintain telecom inventory records.
- Working knowledge of Carrier Telecom Contracts.
- Participate and support carrier on-boarding procedure –execute telecom orders, manage the provision of new telecom services and track orders through test & turn up.
- Track and manage procurement and provisioning of telecom services like IP transit, private link and SIP
- Assist Operations Cost Analytic team for billing reconciliation
- Support internal production teams with carrier escalation support
- Assist with Business case creation and ROI
- Project/User documentation and management
- Operational support for contact center users across multiple lines of business
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- 4+ years of experience as a Provisioning Administrator, specifically doing carrier provisioning and number management with AT&T (Twilio Programmable Voice ideal)
- E911 Provisioning and location management
- 4+ years of experience supporting SIP, VoIP H.323, and SBC – Oracle Acme Packet
- 2+ years of experience supporting Avaya specifically PBX (private branch exchange)
- Experience with Cloud Voice Services – Genesys Cloud and Twilio Programmable Voic
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!