Team Lead, IT Support Specialist
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customers, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. Across the nation, from our home office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as an Team Lead, IT Support Specialist (Remote)., you will support the day-to-day IT operations of corporate DriveTime locations and remote sites by troubleshooting and diagnosing PC, telephony, and network related issues. Requires above average multi-tasking ability to answer calls and work tickets simultaneously. You are also expected to work as an escalation path for issues from our IT Support Specialist 1/2 reps.
This role currently has the option to work remotely from home full time (you’re also more than welcome to work in the office as much as you like). While we do not currently have a return to office date in mind, you are expected to be able to commute to the (Dallas/Tempe office) on a daily basis if we do decide to return to office.
In long, our Team Lead, IT Support Specialist (Remote) are responsible for:
- Providing remote technical support via phone, email, chat, and remote connect to employees based out of call centers, reconditioning centers, dealerships, and other remote sites.
- Evaluate and prioritize support tickets that are assigned to you while ensuring everyone involved is well informed.
- Performing as an escalation route for our IT Support Specialist 1/2 reps.
- Reviewing and managing your teams’ tickets and calls.
- Maintaining KPI’s (SLA’s and call stats).
- Working directly with the IT Manager on projects and research ticket and category trends.
- Onboard new IT Support Specialist.
- Team of 4-6 people.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, telephony, and network related issues
So, What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of leadership experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years of service desk/help desk experience
- Works with minimal supervision (self-starter/self-motivated)
- Technical Support and/or Help Desk experience, Call Center experience (assisting users over the phone)
- After-hours and/or weekend flexibility a plus
- Exhibits strong customer service skills
- Some after hours and/or weekend work as required
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered
Nice to have (preferably in an Enterprise environment):
- Any two-factor authentication tool experience
- Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Teams, etc.)
- Any VPN service experience
- Citrix (experience supporting virtual environments and Thin Clients)
- Telephony Software (any phone system support experience)
- Remote software (remote login and troubleshooting experience)
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially, we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So, What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table and a pool table if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!