Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Business Unit
- 1816 E Lincoln Hwy
- Postal Code
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 120+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Talent Acquisition Specialist based out of the Morrisville Reconditioning Center, you will be an extension of our Talent Team working on the front lines of recruitment and HR support for the site. You will work onsite and closely with the hiring leaders to pipeline, select, and retain top talent.
In long, our Talent Acquisition Specialists:
- Perform the full cycle recruitment process for all open positions within designated business unit
- Proactively source and identify talent using resources including the applicant tracking system, social media, job boards, career fairs, partnering with nearby schools, and attending local community network events;
- Develop professional relationships with candidates to identify their goals, relative experience, and assess their ability against position and company requirements.
- Serve as a brand ambassador at internal company events for recruiting and other Employee Experience purposes
- Be a resource for current employees and foster long-term professional relationships with past and present hires
- Maintain compliance by staying aware of company guidelines, policies and procedures, and hiring regulations.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Base Salary + Bonus Potential. Work hard, be rewarded.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Game Room & Onsite Gym. Each site has a unique space for you to relax and unwind by pumping some iron, playing some ping pong, foosball, video games or just catching up with friends.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize… then… re-prioritize again.
- Master of managing. You’ll need the ability to effectively manage processes and work with all level of employee and customers.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree, or a satisfactory amount of relative work experience
- 2+ years of Recruiting/Talent Acquisition experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Access, Word, etc.)
Nice to Haves.
- Experience with iCIMS
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.