Sr. Manager, Treasury and Capital Markets
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs an Sr. Manager, Treasury and Capital Markets
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. Across the nation, from our home office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
- Support the Capital Markets team in managing all debt financing transactions (primarily ABS securitization), with the opportunity to lead certain parts of each transaction
- Engage and work closely with external parties who are involved in various phases of deal coordination including underwriters, lenders, rating agencies, accountants, and external counsels
- Review deal documents, prepare and update investor presentations, and participate in active deal negotiations
- Oversee preparation of monthly investor reporting for DriveTime transactions, as well as third party transactions in servicing platform
- Respond to inquiries regarding investor reporting for both DriveTime and third party transactions, and partner with accounting and servicing teams to identify issues
- Optimize and maintain models for warehouse pledging/borrowing bases, general liquidity, and funding needs
- Interact and work closely with other members of the DriveTime Finance and Servicing teams, with high visibility into senior management
- Liaise with product and data teams to ensure seamless investor and lender onboarding
- Many more ad-hoc projects and analytical opportunities
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Rebel with a cause. You are always looking beyond the obvious for continuous improvement.
- Strategic thinker. We are looking for an individual that takes an insightful, future oriented, open-minded and proactive approach to thinking.
- 4+ years of experience in the capital markets space – preferably at another Issuer/Finance Company, Bank, Rating Agency, or Accounting firm
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Strong work ethic, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, communication, collaborative teamwork, curiosity, and initiative
It would be great if you also had
- Proficiency with SQL
- BS/BA in business, finance, accounting, economics, or similar technical field
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!