Sr Assistant Director Product Manager
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. Across the nation, from our home office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as an Inventory Product Manager you own and drive all phases of the product life cycle from ideation to deployment and measurement. You will partner with cross-functional teams to improve our foundational enterprise processes and systems used to manage vehicle acquisition, reconditioning, and distribution prior to consumer sale. You’ll lead the identification and valuation of opportunities and problems, assist in mitigating risks in our supply chain, and lead the implementation of strategic initiatives. All along the way you’re communicating and aligning product development with business stakeholders and ensuring the strategy and roadmaps align with the organization’s goals.
In long, our Inventory Product Managers are responsible for:
- Product vision and ownership of the product life cycle including taking projects from ideation to innovation; performing gap analysis, leading project valuation, defining business requirements, launch planning, and product adoption assessments
- Proposing roadmap strategies, tradeoff/risk assessments, and owning project definition
- Owning feature creation and delivery to IT, while building a prioritized feature backlog
- Facilitating and leading discussions with IT, business users, analytics, and vendors to define business requirements and acceptance criteria to ensure efforts are focused on critical needs
- Researching, compiling, and analyzing qualitative and quantitative information to conclude and communication well-reasoned decisions
- Establishing schedules, guidelines, and procedures and determining the most effective way to deliver a complete solution to an identified problem
- Proposing different solutions for the same problem, situation, or workflow using your knowledge of business and system-level personas
- Analyzing whether to buy, build, or partner to complete the solution to solve business problems
- Organizing multiple projects at one time that span multiple business units
- 2+ years of Product Management or Product Ownership experience
- 4+ years of experience in any combination of business operations, Product Management, Product Owner, or Business Analysis roles
- Bachelor degree required, bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Management Information Systems, Operations Research, or MBA preferred
- Demonstrate experience in developing product roadmaps
- Demonstrate advanced problem solving skills
- Demonstrate proficiency and experience in supply chain or logistics functions
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top 5 Best Places to Work 2021 for our great culture and one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted Best Company for Woman and Best Company for Diversity; no matter your make or model, you are always welcome on our lot - so come join us!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
16 days of PTO and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and foosball if you ever need a break in your day.
Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 20 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!