SilverRock Quality Assurance Specialist
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- 7465 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
SilverRock Needs a Quality Assurance Specialist
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
SilverRock is the exclusive vehicle warranty provider for both DriveTime and Carvana. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service with a focus on growth and continuous improvement of our organization. As motivated as we are to provide the best service possible to our customers, we are just as focused on making this the best place possible to start a career for our employees. That’s why we’re looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our team!
We are also united with DriveTime.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the SilverRock Quality Assurance Representative is responsible for reviewing phone calls to ensure our company is within compliance of industry regulations. We also take pride in providing world-class customer service, so the Quality Assurance Representative is responsible for evaluating phone calls to confirm we have provided the best service possible to our customer.
In long, at SilverRock, we set out to simplify the overly complex and frustrating world of automotive warranties. We explore ways to anticipate customer needs by identifying trends and communicating with our business partners and teams. As a Quality Assurance Representative, you would be responsible for helping to maintain our expectations of exemplary customer service. You would also be responsible for monitoring a variety of phone calls between our internal and external customers.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their career and is passionate about meeting and exceeding their goals.
- Detail-oriented and consistent. The details are important and being consistent in your evaluation even more so!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence to a wide variety of audiences.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in and contributing to an environment that never stops is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together and we win together.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time-sensitive requirements and you will need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Excellent listening and observation skills. You can pick things up that others might miss and see details that others might overlook.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor or Associate degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer service or quality assurance role.
- Commitment to teamwork and personal growth.
So What About the Perks? Perks Matter!
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, company-paid Life Insurance, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, wellness program, on-site gym, and game room. We have an exceptional benefits package because we want our employees to be the best versions of themselves.
- 11 days of PTO during your first calendar year and 6 paid holidays!
- Casual dress environment.
- Growth opportunities. SilverRock takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We make it a top focus to help grow our team members and take them on the path to owning their careers!