SilverRock Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service
- Business Unit
- 7465 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a SilverRock Customer Service Representative
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
SilverRock is the exclusive vehicle warranty provider for both DriveTime and Carvana. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service with a focus on growth and continuous improvement of our organization. As motivated as we are to provide the best service possible to our customers, we are just as focused on making this the best place possible to start a career for our employees. That’s why we’re looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our team!
We are also united with DriveTime.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
This position is located at our Operations Center in East Mesa, conveniently located off the US 60, near the Superstition Springs Center. Temporary work from home opportunities are available, however, all employees must live locally.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the SilverRock Customer Service Representative is responsible for taking inbound phone calls, explaining and answering questions regarding the customer's warranty.
In long, at SilverRock, we set out to simplify the overly complex and frustrating world of automotive warranties. Our goal is to keep it simple and focus on providing SilverRock based solutions. We explore ways to anticipate customer needs by evolving our self-service options, while staying true to our goal of providing world class customer service. We believe that this is achieved by hiring masters of customer service that have high emotional intelligence to navigate customer interactions and know how to effectively manage customer conflict while in a fast paced call center environment.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Business Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table and pool table if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their career and is passionate about meeting and exceeding their goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence to a wide variety of audiences.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in and contributing to an environment that never stops is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together and we win together.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time-sensitive requirements and you will need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Fantastic problem solver! Some calls will be challenging. Your goal is not only to find the problem but more importantly, find the solution.
- Positive emotional resilience. This is an environment where you will be faced with challenging calls on a daily basis. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- High School diploma required; $16/hour, Bachelor or Associate degree is preferred; $17/hour. Plus an extra 25 cents for fluent Spanish speakers!
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer service role with conflict resolution.
- Commitment to teamwork and personal growth.
Nice to Have.
- Since we talk about cars all day long, experience in the automotive industry is a huge plus! Exposure to vehicle repair shop procedures and practices, including labor guides and part pricing is preferred.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime/SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.