SilverRock Automotive Vendor Team Specialist
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- 7465 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 120+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the SilverRock Vendor Team Specialist is responsible for identifying, researching, and ultimately creating a partnership with repair shops nationwide.
In long, at SilverRock, we do things differently than other warranty companies. We set out to provide the best possible experience for our customers. We accomplish this by providing world class customer service when we interact with our customers, and by partnering with repair facilities to ensure the customer has an excellent experience while their vehicle is being repaired. A typical day includes connecting quickly with repair facilities over the phone to establish a solid foundation in order to grow our business.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter!
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, company-paid Life Insurance, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, wellness program, on-site gym, and game room. We have an exceptional benefits package because we want our employees to be the best versions of themselves.
- 11 days of PTO during your first calendar year and 6 paid holidays!
- Casual dress environment.
- Growth opportunities. SilverRock takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We make it a top focus to help grow our team members and take them on the path to owning their careers!
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Pro-active and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their career and is passionate about meeting and exceeding their goals. You should possess the the ability to work autonomously while still producing results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence to a wide variety of audiences.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in and contributing to an environment that never stops is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together and we win together.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time-sensitive requirements and you will need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Fantastic problem solver! Some calls will be challenging. Your goal is not only to find the problem but more importantly, find the solution.
- Negotiation skills. Part of creating a partnership with repair facilities is ensuring it makes sense for everyone involved. We will need to negotiate different aspects of the partnership so everyone can benefit.
- Our competitive starting rate is $20.00.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor or Associate degree is preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales or vendor management related field.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), basic mathematical, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Office programs, especially Word and Excel.
- Professional telephone skill while communicating with both internal and external customers.
- Commitment to teamwork and personal growth.
- General understanding of automotive repair industry and standards is preferred.