SilverRock Automotive Vendor Relations Specialist
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
SilverRock needs a Vendor Relations Specialist
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
SilverRock is the exclusive vehicle warranty provider for both DriveTime and Carvana. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service with a focus on growth and continuous improvement of our organization. As motivated as we are to provide the best service possible to our customers, we are just as focused on making this the best place possible to start a career for our employees. That’s why we’re looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our team!
We are also united with DriveTime.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the SilverRock Vendor Specialist establishes and manages relationships with automotive repair facilities across the nation in our growing network.
In long, at SilverRock, we set out to simplify the overly complex and frustrating world of automotive warranties. We enhance the warranty expirence by building and maintaining a network of automotive repair facilities to service our customers. A Vendor Specialist leverages their outstanding interpersonal skills to bring an open, interactive dynamic approach to vendor acquisitions and relations. Additionally, a Vendor Specialist, fosters current relationships throughout time to strengthen the customer experience.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter!
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, company-paid Life Insurance, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, wellness program, on-site gym, and game room. We have an exceptional benefits package because we want our employees to be the best versions of themselves.
- 11 days of PTO during your first calendar year and 6 paid holidays!
- Casual dress environment.
- Growth opportunities. SilverRock takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We make it a top focus to help grow our team members and take them on the path to owning their careers!
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Someone who has the ability to generate strong written and verbal communications to enhance our growing vendor network. Leveraging your unique interpersonal skills to establish, promote, and maintain excellent vendor relations.
- Must be able to multi-task and work with a variety of people internally and externally. You will be performing monthly follow up meetings with busisness partners to discuss and implement strategies to improve current initiatives.
- Logical and systematic thinking skills with the ability to balance and navigate changing priorities while offering creative solutions.
- Ability to manage company relationships with vendors, making sure contract terms are being met to the highest of standards.
- Posses an unmatched drive to meet deadlines and accomplish goals.
- Our competitive starting rate is $20.00.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor or Associate degree is preferred.
- General understanding of automotive repair industry and standards is preferred.
- Proficient in in Excel, Word and Outlook, along with navigating and learning different process management systems.