Senior Operations Support Coordinator
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- DT Operations
- 7465 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
What's under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 120 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, you will be responsible for supporting the DriveTime Pre-Sale Titles team, helping to ensure titles are received and validated in a timely manner. Lead a small team of coordinators and serve as a resource. Provide constructive feedback and perspective to assist management in developing the team to their highest potential and identify opportunities to create or adjust process.
In long you will:
- Lead a small team of direct reports
- Be proficent with soft skills
- Able to effectively handle situations that arise
- Make next level decisions
- Able to flex and support outside of their comfort zone
- Facilitate and assist with hosting constructive conversations with auctions, peers or internal departments
- Monitor team performance and drive for results by providing productive feedback and coaching, as well as assisting managers with performance action plans when needed
- Be available to support team members by providing guidance, answering questions and offering perspective.
- Create and maintain new hire and existing team member training and development
- Stay actively involved in current day to day processes
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room & Onsite Gym. Each site has a unique space for you to relax and unwind by pumping some iron, playing some ping pong, foosball, video games or just catching up with friends.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Must be multitask oriented, organized, set priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must thrive in ambiguous environments and have a mind for the details.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal customers and leadership.
- Must have the ability to think strategically and lead a team while providing constructive feedback.
- Must have a problem-solving mindset with the ability to dig for the root of the problem.
- Pay: Annual Salary $43,680
- High School or GED required-Degree preferred
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.