Senior Analyst (Loan Valuation)
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Senior Analyst (Loan Valuation)
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as the Senior Analyst for Loan Valuation you will be responsible for reporting and analyzing cash flows, delinquency, losses, and capital costs.
In long, the Senior Analyst for Loan Valuation is responsible for:
- Collaborating with other departments to gather and present information related to vintage and portfolio performance
- Implementing improvements to the valuation process utilizing SnowFlake, R, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Building multiple forecasting scenarios related to losses and cash flows
- Working closely with Financial Planning and Analysis to collaborate on approaches in valuation and forecasting
- Ad-hoc analysis as required on information related to the performance of the business
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. Part of your job will be working in conjunction with various corporate groups to achieve corporate and ground goals.
- Operate autonomously. This isn’t a “hold your hand” kind of role. We give you autonomy to be creative in your space and do your thing. We need an individual that is self-motivated to get the work done and get the work done well.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
- 3-5 years of experience in financial services data analysis including but not limited to horizontal cash flows, portfolio valuation, capital markets
- 3-5 years of experience working with a statistical software package such a SAS, R, Stata, Matlab
- 3-5 years of experience working with SQL or similar data language
- 1-2 years of experience working with a programming language such as Python, Java, C++
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or similar discipline
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!