Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics
With offices in Tempe, Arizona and Dallas, TX, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. Across the nation, from our home office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, you will be responsible for designing and executing digital strategies in loan servicing to minimize losses, maximize cash collected, and improve customer experience.
In long, our Senior Digital Analysts are responsible for:
- Formulating, developing and instituting business strategies to drive company profit.
- Lead projects such as campaigns, outbound messaging, site optimization, etc. and take an active role in driving strategies.
- Mentor junior analysts and take increasing responsibilities for stakeholder management.
- Design, pilot, and implement digital/web outreach strategies (app push, email, etc.)
- Perform web and app funnel optimization analytics thereby improving customer payment rates as well as hardship tool enrollment
- Partner with data science, product, UX, & marketing to use a combination of machine learning models and strategies to tailor a customer’s digital experience to provide the customer with the right offer through the right channel at the right time
- Bringing the strategy to life: our analysts are responsible for analyzing and developing the full life cycle of a project including implementation/execution
- Effectively communicate with concise insights and/or visualizations utilizing software such as Tableau while partnering collaboratively with colleagues and senior leaders in the organization.
- Leveraging emerging technologies and critical thinking skills to continually innovate and automate existing methodologies, processes, and reporting. Design, develop, test, and implement new products and solutions.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Intellectual curiosity. Why? What? How? Do you find yourself always wanting to learn more and broaden your knowledge base? If so, this could be the role for you.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Killer analytical and reporting abilities. You’ll need the capability to analyze data and in return, prepare timely reports on your findings.
- Master multi-tasker. We are looking for someone that is not only good at multi-tasking but thrives in it.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics, engineering, finance, marketing, math, statistics, or other relevant degree.
- 3+ years’ experience in analytics, consulting, engineering, finance, or marketing.
- 1+ years of experience with SQL, Snowflake, R, Python or related coding languages.
- 1+ years of experience conducting A/B testing and deep dive analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Nice to Haves.
- Experience managing projects autonomously and mentoring junior member of the team
- Experience with digital analytics in a consumer facing role
- 3+ years of experience in SQL, R, Snowflake, and/or Python skills
- Experience in Tableau and Azure.
- Experience with A/B testing.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!