Senior Accounts Payable Representative - Remote
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- 7465 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a SilverRock Senior AP Representative
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
So, who is SilverRock!?
SilverRock is the exclusive vehicle warranty provider for both DriveTime and Carvana. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service with a focus on growth and continuous improvement of our organization. As motivated as we are to provide the best service possible to our customers, we are just as focused on making this the best place possible to start a career for our employees. That’s why we’re looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, we are looking for a highly flexible and motivated individual who is looking to enthusiastically support a results-oriented and high-performing team. The primary focus of this position is to coach, train, and develop other Support team specialists.
Here’s the details:
- Assist with development and training of all team members so they can be successful in providing excellent customer service while meeting company standards.
- Make and manage workload assignments for team members and work with you your Manager to make adjustments on the fly as business needs demand
- Use your relations skills to help manage and communicate with the leadership of our strategic business partners.
- Monitor and ensure the reconciliation process is accurate and timely for strategic partner account balances
- Performs other essential functions as assigned. Identify and recommend various methods to improve management and process operations to enhance work processes, increase responsiveness, and utilize resources effectively.
So, What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Work From Home. You’ll work directly with co-workers from 9+ states and 100% work from home is available. Occasional days in-person in-office may be required. In-office and/or hybrid arrangements are available in Phoenix, AZ and Dallas, TX.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. The company pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Other Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Scheduling. You’ll get a set schedule Monday through Friday, with a rotating Saturday! Based on business needs, there may be days we’ll ask your schedule to be flexible or request overtime.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
So, What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Positive emotional resilience. Problems will arise. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- Quality decision maker. Good decisions are made based on knowledge. We’ll need you to gather all the facts and take them all into consideration when making decisions.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Helping your team thrive in and contribute to an environment that never stops is a must.
- Part of your job will be working in conjunction with various corporate groups to achieve corporate and ground goals.
- Spirit of Innovation. An attitude and approach to thinking that actively seeks out change. You’ll need a mindset that embraces critical questioning, out of box thinking, and continuous improvement.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution and be amazingly determined to do so!
- Operations management systems experience preferred
- High School Degree Required. Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ years of leadership experience in a retail, office, or other business environment
- High volume Accounts Payable experience is preferred
- Work a schedule that may include occasional Saturdays
?And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for SilverRock. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.