- Sales Advisor
- Business Unit
- 14500 Cicero Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime needs a Sales Specialist!
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With 130+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Sales Advisor you can expect to work directly with our customers in our no haggle sales and finance process while also reaching out to potential customers via internal leads.
- You'll spend a portion of your time interacting with customers in person, making them feel comfortable while taking them through the process and going with them on their test drive.
- You will work out financing options for the customer, work with your team to meet the stores monthly budget and create a fun and friendly environment.
- Another portion of your day will be on the phone, scheduling appointments, answering questions and educating qualified leads about their options.
- While your ultimate responsibility is to sell cars, you'll find that you accomplish this goal by building relationships and providing outstanding customer service.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Uncapped Bonuses. This position offers an opportunity to earn extra money in your pocket. And the incentive is uncapped!
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together to win together.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being “fashionably late”. You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Management material. We are looking for someone that can lead, manage and grow within our organization.
- High School diploma is required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years of sales or customer service experience is required
- Ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests
- Valid driver's license with a decent driving record the previous 3 years
- Ability to pass a drug test and a background check
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.