- Sales Advisor
- Business Unit
- 2400 Auburn Blvd
- Postal Code
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With 130+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Sales Advisor you can expect to work directly with our customers in our no haggle sales and finance process while also reaching out to potential customers via internal leads.
- You'll spend a portion of your time interacting with customers in person, making them feel comfortable while taking them through the process and on their test drive.
- You will work out financing options for the customer and work with your team to meet the stores monthly budget and to create a fun and friendly environement.
- Another portion of your day will be on the phone, scheduling appointments, answering questions and educating qualified leads about their options.
- While your ultimate responsibility is to sell cars, you'll find that you accomplish this goal by building relationships and providing outstanding customer service.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Agile in a fast-pace environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being “fashionably late”. You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Management material. We are looking for someone that can lead, manage and grow within our organization.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- High School Diploma is required but secondary education would be nice
- 5+ years of sales or customer service experience
- Ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record the last 3 years
- Ability to pass a drug test and a background check
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
Money: Competitive hourly base pay plus bonuses average to $51,000 in the first year.
Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low for our employees.
16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
Schedule: Expect a 5-day work week that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. Sundays always off.
Future: We're a highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
- Sales Manager
- General Manager
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Director of Sales
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime.
Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.