- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Recruiting Coordinator
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. Across the nation, from our home office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
What You’ll Do
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for owning the candidate experience by establishing relationships with the recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates. You’ll effectively schedule video and onsite interviews, accurately communicate interview details, and coordinate the scheduling of corresponding calendar invites. You’ll also host and facilitate onsite interviews and participate in offsite career events, once they resume, to ensure a best-in-class candidate experience.
You will maintain, update, and execute actions and communications in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) by utilizing, creating, and updating stored templates, documents, assignments, etc.
You will also have other ad hoc projects as assigned and required from time to time.
You will be expected to develop and maintain business relationships with your (really awesome) coworkers within DriveTime. You will provide input on improving and driving DriveTime recruiting best practices.
You will help us build a stronger company. Every day.
What You’ll Need
We're looking for someone who has stellar communication, great resiliency, and has a proactive mentality.
- BA/BS degree from a 4-year university is preferred
- High School degree required.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously and the ability to deal with ambiguity is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams is a plus.
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
- Ability to assist with driving the recruitment process forward when called upon.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with diverse groups
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and Google Apps experience.