DriveTime Needs a Bridgecrest Recovery Specialist
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
Bridgecrest, the finance side of the business, is part of the DriveTime family. As a direct service provider for DriveTime and other partners, Bridgecrest is committed to ensuring the success of each customer along their path to vehicle ownership.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the Recovery Specialist will assign active, charged off, and accelerated loans for recovery, performs skip tracing, address validation and communicate updates to Repossession Vendors.
In long, you will:
- Handle accounts with speed and accuracy while maintaining professionalism
- Partner with recovery vendors to update leads, facilitate requests, and track location data trends
- Perform skip tracing to generate leads for securing the vehicle
- Update information regarding vehicle location with repo vendors
- Ensure confidentiality of the company’s operations, portfolio, customer information, and computer technology
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room & Onsite Gym. Each site has a unique space for you to relax and unwind by pumping some iron, playing some ping pong, foosball, video games or just catching up with friends.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being "fashionably late". You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize then re-prioritize again.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
- $21.60/hour + monthly bonus - In office
- High School or GED required
- Navigate through multiple software windows
- Must be self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving abilities
- Must be comfortable working in a call center environment
- Professional and persuasive communication skills
- Value and embrace diversity
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!