Quality Assurance Specialist
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- 7300 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime/Bridgecrest Needs a Quality Assurance Specialist
DriveTime is the nation’s second largest used car retailer, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it’s more exciting than it sounds). We have single-handedly rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about driving cars, breaking apart from the industry’s status quo. For more than 14 years, DriveTime has changed the auto world from the ground up while emphasizing values, morals and growth from the inside-out!
DriveTime’s goal is to take every customer on the full path to ownership. All the way from purchasing vehicles, inspecting and selling; to financing, servicing and warranties – when it comes to owning a vehicle - we know what’s up! As motivated as we are to take our customer on the path to ownership, we are just as focused on taking our employees on the path to owning their careers. Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 130+ retail locations and 26 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as the Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be reviewing and analyzing customer communications.
In long, you will:
- Verify accuracy and document analysis of customer communications.
- Ability to gather information and provide specific and detailed feedback.
- Confidently and effectively communicates to audiences at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp key points from detailed phone calls and reports.
- Familiarity with tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality assurance.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to develop, drive and communicate with peers on tasks and goals.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks and seek improvement for failure and success in projects.
The duties and responsibilities listed above are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
- High School Degree required, Degree preferred
- 6 months customer service experience
- Excellent oral, written communication and listening skills required
- Bilingual a plus
- Ability to work well with others
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and 10-key desired
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of u
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table and pool table if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
- High School or GED required
- Excellent oral, written communication and listening skills required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Schedule: Monday- Friday, 7am- 4pm
- Pay: $16/hr. with growth opportunities!
- Onsite Only: East Mesa, AZ 85209
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. Bridgecrest is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.