- Bridgecrest Loan Servicing
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Product Analyst
DriveTime is the nation’s second largest used car retailer, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles. We have single-handedly rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about buying cars, breaking apart from the industry’s status quo. For more than 14 years, DriveTime has changed the auto world from the ground up while emphasizing values, morals and growth from the inside-out!
DriveTime’s goal is to take every customer on the full path to ownership. All the way from purchasing vehicles, inspecting and selling; to financing, servicing and warranties – when it comes to owning a vehicle - we know what’s up! As motivated as we are to take our customer on the path to ownership, we are just as focused on taking our employees on the path to owning their careers. Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 138 retail locations and 20 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
In short, as a Risk Sr. Product Analyst you own and drive all phases of the product life cycle from ideation to deployment. Our Risk Product Team specifically focuses on creating and optimizing our lending platform that identifies, segments, and administers risk mitigation throughout our customer experience. You will be an integral player in product launches across multiple business segments through working with business owners related to pricing, financing, and lending functions to identify gaps and propose operational and technical solutions that align with company strategies. In this role, you will also prepare product research, ROI analysis and summary presentations to leadership teams used to determine the best product.
In long, our Sr. Product Analyst are responsible for:
- True ownership over the entire product life cycle including ideation, gap analysis, cost benefit analysis, product launch plans, and results measurement
- Business acumen of multiple products and operational processes
- Considering operational impacts to other departments when proposing solutions
- Working with business owners, end-users, and customers to understand business needs and help clarify requests
- Ensuring requirements align with company goals and the product roadmap
- Defining business requirements by partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Keeping all stakeholders up-to-speed and on the same page with clear and frequent communication
- Communicating across technical, business, and analytical channels
- Supporting vendor research and assessment
- Analyzing whether to buy, build, or partner to complete the solution to solve the business problem
- Working with business owners and development teams to analyze, prioritize, and organize business requirements to ensure efforts focus on the most critical needs
- Facilitating and leading discussions with technology teams and business users to define business requirements and acceptance criteria
- Communicating the vision and goals for a project, and support the development team through the achievement of those goals
- Ensuring success criteria are measured and results are socialized to key stakeholders
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize… then… re-prioritize again.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Friendly and tactful with the ability to influence others, effectively manage conflict, exercise sound judgment, effectively manage highly sensitive and confidential information, interact at all levels within the organization, and build cross-functional partnerships across the business
- Rebel with a cause. You are always looking beyond the obvious for continuous improvement.
- Takes a hold of the wheel. You’ll need to take the initiative and be comfortable doing so.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in any combination of business operations, Product Management, Product Owner, or Business Analysis roles
- Bachelor degree required
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing product roadmaps