Post Sale Specialized Titles Coordinator
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- DT Operations
- 7465 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs an Operations Support Admin
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
This position is located at our Operations Center in East Mesa, conveniently located off the US 60, near the Superstition Springs Center. Employees must live local, as they are required to work on site.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the Operation Support Admin is responsible for supporting DriveTime dealerships operationally by obtaining state DMV fee receipts, matching receipt to the appropriate customer account and loading the receipt to the account record using internal systems and workflow tools while maintaining compliance in adherence of state regulations.
In long, you will:
- Intake and tracking of DMV fee receipts from dealerships and vendors for multiple states
- Locate customer account number using information found on DMV receipt
- Ensure DMV receipt is loaded successfully into customer’s account record quickly and accurately
- Follow up on missing DMV receipts
- Strong attention to detail required
- Maintain individual quality and production expectations
- Complete special projects as assigned
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room & Onsite Gym. Each site has a unique space for you to relax and unwind by pumping some iron, playing some ping pong, foosball, video games or just catching up with friends.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being “fashionably late”. You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- High School or GED required
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.