Part Time Funding Specialist
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- DT Operations
- 7457 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
What's under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 120 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as the Funding Specialist, you will be responsible to review customer income documentation and communicate with our Retail stores.
In long, you will:
- Carefully review income documents to ensure customer is set up for success in the loan
- Great communicator, whether by phone, email or in person
- You must to be great with people, we are a massive team
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player, you will need to review your teammates work
- Be competitive, we are a metrics driven environment
The duties and responsibilities listed above are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- 53 hours of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table and pool table if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
- Schedule: Expect a flexible schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. You’ll be working 20 hours/week on our peak days (Friday’s and Saturday’s) with opportunities for additional hours.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
- High School or GED required
- Ability to work retail hours, hours of operation are between 7am-8pm Monday-Saturday. Part time employees must be able to work full shifts on Friday's and Saturday's.
- Must be able to complete full time training for first 6 weeks before transitioning to part time
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. Bridgecrest is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.