Operations Process Manager
- Customer Service
- Business Unit
- 7465 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a SilverRock Operations Process Manager
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 140 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
SilverRock is the exclusive vehicle warranty provider for both DriveTime and Carvana. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service with a focus on growth and continuous improvement of our organization.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, we are looking for an innovative, solutions-oriented individual that will lead the daily charge in driving the performance of the team members and department processes forward. This also includes assessing day to day performance, metrics, quality of work, and daily strategic workload planning relating to invoice payments. The Operations Process Manager is responsible for the growth and development of their team members, while also ensuring that individual and department performance goals are met.
In long, our Operations Process Manager:
- Is not afraid to jump in and work alongside the team when the workload demands it
- Shifts strategy and tactics quickly when workload demands change
- Monitors and plans the work of the team to ensure it is effective and efficient
- Provides daily goals and strategy to their team that will maximize long-term success
- Administers continuous training and coaching to ensure quality of work output
- Partners with team members and other department leaders to identify and implement business process enhancements
- Provides proactive leadership to the team to achieve maximum performance that results in a method consistent with SilverRock's vision and values
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room & Onsite Gym. Each site has a unique space for you to relax and unwind by pumping some iron, playing some ping pong, foosball, video games or just catching up with friends.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Spirit of Innovation. An attitude and approach to thinking that actively seeks out change. You’ll need a mindset that embraces critical questioning, out of box thinking, and continuous improvement.
- Master of managing. You’ll need the ability to effectively manage and work with all level of employees and customers.
- Strategy Architect. You don’t just see the things that need done today, but you can actively look ahead and see what will need doing tomorrow too.
- Love of listening. We need folks that listen with the intent to understand, not just reply.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of SilverRock, not just themselves.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution and be amazingly determined to do so!
- Operations management systems experience preferred
- High School Degree Required. Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of management experience in a retail, office, or other business environment
- Call center and/or operations management experience is a plus
- Work a schedule that may include occasional Saturdays
- Passion for personal development and ongoing development of people and assessment of talent
- Salary $55K Annual
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for SilverRock. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.