- Retail Support
- Business Unit
- 7561 Dixie Hwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime needs a Operations Specialist:
DriveTime is the nation’s largest used car retailer and finance company, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it’s more exciting than it sounds). An innovative company who has rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about buying cars; breaking apart from the industry’s status quo for more than 14 years.
Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 138+ retail locations and 21 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
To apply submit your resume to Charlsie.Jackson@drivetime.com
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, we seek a versatile, goal-driven person with high standards of achievement, a taste for challenge and an eye to growing a vibrant career. This is perfect for an individual who enjoys a fast-paced work experience that's full of variety. Use your amazing understanding of people and processes to help create a successful, fun, welcoming place of business!
In long, you will
- Process down payments, titles, and loan documents.
- Be a go-to person in a pinch by being cross-trained in all areas of dealership operations, with a willingness to step in when needed.
- Be flexible enough to organize and adapt daily work to changing situations and demands.
- Partner with the sales team to implement process and flow that creates a culture of teamwork, quality, ownership, and accountability on a day-to-day basis.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Agile in a fast-pace environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being “fashionably late”. You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- High School Degree
- 2-5 years of general office experience including cashiering
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), math, and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office programs, especially Word and Excel
- Professional telephone skill sets to include internal and external customers.
- Valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and the ability to pass a drug test and a background check
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
Money:Competitive pay between $14 - 15 per hour PLUS future growth potential.
Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.!
Schedule: Expect a schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. Enjoy a 5-day week with Sundays always off.
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2019-28086