Manager, Programmatic Advertising
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Manager, Programmatic Advertising
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the Manager of Programmatic Advertising has expertise in marketing technology such as ad servers, demand side platforms, and analytic platforms. This experience with Omni channel marketing infrastructure enables the Manager to design and optimize campaigns to meet or exceed marketing objectives with company economics top of mind. This person is also responsible for growing a strong team of technically capable contributors to help execute strategy.
Relying on their expertise and experience with advertising technology (like, but not limited to) the Google Marketing platform, the Manager will work collaboratively with campaign strategists, marketing developers, analytics and internal stakeholders to deploy, manage, and measure programmatic advertising campaigns. This role is expected to understand industry “best practice”, but also bring their own “flair” to the role based on their experiences. Additionally, the Manager is expected to stay up to date with the latest technology and use cases to ensure the organization is getting the most out of its investments.
In long, the Manager of Programmatic Advertising is responsible for:
- Delivers performant programmatic advertising campaigns across (Display, Video, and Search)
- Ensures data is being piped between platforms and all media and website are properly tagged
- Works collaboratively with analytics to ensure they have access to data and that the campaigns are meeting return thresholds
- Works collaboratively with Marketing for overall campaign and creative design
- Communicates effectively with leadership regarding performance and technology usage and future enhancements or needs
- Effectively partner with third party resources (publishers and technology providers)
- Thought leader
- Technology expert
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Management material. We are looking for someone that can lead, manage and grow within our organization.
- Killer analytical and problem solving abilities. You’ll need the capability to analyze data and in return, find the problems but more importantly find solutions.
- Strategic thinker. We are looking for an individual that takes an insightful, future oriented, open-minded and proactive approach to thinking.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Rebel with a cause. You are always looking beyond the obvious for continuous improvement.
- 5+ years’ experience with programmatic advertising
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, CIS, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!