Loan Review Coordinator - Entry Level
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- DT Operations
- 7457 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
What's under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 120 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
**Location is East Mesa, AZ 85209
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, you will review and verify if Driver’s License and Identity documents, provided at time of purchase, meet underwriting policies and procedures. Additionally, they will work closely with Loan Review Specialists to monitor for potential fraud and identity concerns. The Loan Review Coordinator will demonstrate understanding of the underwriting guidelines and verifications process in order to meet production and quality performance metrics.
In long, you will:
- You will be Proficient in knowledge of specific underwriting guidelines:
- Driver’s License and Identity
- Fraud and Misrepresentation Procedures
- Accurately document verification assessment in all relevant systems.
- Review all Driver’s License, identity, and supporting documents for completion.
- Maintain a monthly average of 12 deals verified per hour.
- Maintain a monthly quality of 95% accuracy for accounts verified.
- Identify and communicate any potential fraud concerns to appropriate team.
- Communicate all missing/illegible documents through required channels and methods daily.
- Review previous days’ quality of reviewed components and make adjustments or seek feedback as applicable to meet quality standards
- Performs other duties as needed.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room & Onsite Gym. Each site has a unique space for you to relax and unwind by pumping some iron, playing some ping pong or just catching up with friends.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- High Sense of Urgency while maintaining quality. Ability to complete underwriting reviews with accuracy and ugency.
- Commitment to ongoing personal development.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
- Must have availability to work Monday through Friday with shifts between 8am and 5pm-IN office
- High School or GED required
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace, and Equal Opportunity Employer.