- HR Support
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs an LMS Specialist
DriveTime is the nation’s second largest used car retailer, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it’s more exciting than it sounds). We have single-handedly rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about driving cars, breaking apart from the industry’s status quo. For more than 14 years, DriveTime has changed the auto world from the ground up while emphasizing values, morals and growth from the inside-out!
DriveTime’s goal is to take every customer on the full path to ownership. All the way from purchasing vehicles, inspecting and selling; to financing, servicing and warranties – when it comes to owning a vehicle - we know what’s up! As motivated as we are to take our customer on the path to ownership, we are just as focused on taking our employees on the path to owning their careers. Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 145 retail locations and 26 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the LMS Specialist will oversee all aspects of the company’s Learning and Development Management System and, as the single point-of contact, you will play a central role in ensuring our learning technologies are operationally robust, scalable, and aligned with strategic learning and performance development initiatives. In addition, you will help our Employee Experience/Organizational Development Teams play a key role in promoting a learning and development culture which inspires all employees to be on the path to career ownership!
In long, the LMS Specialist will:
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact and technical owner for the Learning and Development Management System to promote a continuous learning and professional development cultural environment
- Effectively manage all aspects of the Learning and Development Management System including:
- proficient management of all components to include curriculums, records, registrations, users, goals, performance reviews, development plans, pulse surveys, and content (among others)
- assist teams in delivering learning and development solutions that help drive assignment, completion, and tracking of efforts
- collaborate with business units on administering goals, performance reviews, and development plans to ensure optimum effectiveness and organizational alignment
- design optimal navigation strategies that enhance the user experience and promote employee engagement
- promote content, events, and other training-related items to appropriate parties
- configure appropriate test and production environments that achieve business outcomes
- partner with internal SMEs on coordinating or linking the platform with other systems
- establish ongoing working relationships with vendor contacts
- oversee and troubleshoot employee requests, technical issues, and user questions in a timely manner
- communicate, partner and/or deploy system updates in advance of impact
- routinely provide reporting and data analysis to leadership
- perform regular audits and maintenance of all assets
- and other associated duties to ensure integrity and friendly usability of the system
- Spearhead efforts to launch and sustain performance management processes, timelines, and deliverables
- Proactively lead and execute partnership programs with universities/colleges that benefit employee growth and development
- Performing other related duties, as required, and assigned.
So, What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize… then… re-prioritize again.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences, including leadership.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple, time-sensitive requirements and you’ll need the ability to meet demanding due dates.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years proven experience executing Learning Management System responsibilities (Cornerstone and/or Workday highly preferred)
- Hands-on, technical familiarity with managing learning and performance components within an LMS system (Cornerstone highly preferred)
- Successful project or program management experience
- Proven ability to deliver professional communications to diverse audiences
- Multi-tasking, technical, and strong organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to influence employees at all levels essential
- Personal commitment to quality and high attention-to-detail
- Genuine ability to help others and promote personal growth and development
- Experience managing education assistance program a plus
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills (e.g., Office 365).
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!