- HR Support
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a LMS Administrator
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the LMS Specialist will oversee all aspects of the company’s Learning Management System and will play a central role in ensuring our learning technologies are operationally robust, scalable, and aligned with strategic initiatives. In addition, you will help our Employee Experience/Organizational Development Teams play a key role in promoting a learning and development culture which inspires all employees to be on the path to career ownership!
In long, the LMS Specialist will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact and technical owner for the Learning Management System (LMS) to promote a continuous learning and professional development cultural environment
- Effectively manage all aspects of the Learning Management System including:
- proficient management of curriculums, records, registrations, users, and content, among others
- assist teams in delivering learning solutions that promote development while driving assignment, completion, and tracking of learning efforts
- collaborate with business units on administering goals, performance reviews, and development plans to ensure optimum effectiveness and organizational alignment
- design optimal navigation strategies that enhance the user experience and encourage employee engagement
- promote learning content, events, and other training-related items to appropriate parties
- configure appropriate test and production environments that achieve business outcomes
- partner with internal SMEs on coordinating or linking the LMS with other systems
- establish ongoing working relationships with LMS vendor contacts
- oversee and troubleshoot employee requests, technical issues, and user questions in a timely manner
- communicate, partner and/or deploy system updates in advance of impact
- routinely provide reporting and data analysis to leadership
- perform regular audits and maintenance of all assets
- and other associated LMS duties to ensure integrity and friendly usability of the system
- Performing other related duties, as required, and assigned.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize… then… re-prioritize again.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences, including leadership.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple, time-sensitive requirements and you’ll need the ability to meet demanding due dates.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years proven experience overseeing LMS operations (Cornerstone highly preferred)
- Proven ability to deliver professional communications to diverse audiences
- Multi-tasking, technical, and interpersonal skills essential
- Personal commitment to quality and strong organizational skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills (e.g., Office 365).
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!