IT Support Specialist
- Information Technology
- Business Unit
- 15001 Trinity Blvd
- Fort Worth
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs an IT Support Specialist
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. Across the nation, from our home office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a IT Support Specialist, you will support the day-to-day IT operations of area DriveTime locations and remote sites by troubleshooting and diagnosing PC and network related issues. Requires above average multi-tasking ability to answer calls and work tickets simultaneously. This role will specifically be for the morning shift coverage 5:00am - 2:00pm CST. This is a work from home opportunity to preferably be based out of the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
In long, our IT Support Specialist are responsible for:
- Providing remote technical support via phone, email, and remote connect to employees based out of call centers, reconditioning centers, dealerships, and other remote sites.
- Evaluate and prioritize support tickets that are assigned to you while ensuring everyone involved is well informed.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network relatied issues
- Work alongside other team members on various IT projects.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work 5:00am - 2:00pm CST
- Works with minimal supervision (self-starter/self-motivated)
- Technical Support and/or Help Desk experience, Call Center experience (assisting users over the phone)
- Experience supporting a Citrix environment and Thin Clients.
- After-hours and/or weekend flexibility a plus
- Exhibits strong customer service skills
- Some after hours and/or weekend work as required
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered
Nice to have:
- Duo (any two factor authentication tool experience)
- Cisco AnyConnect (any VPN service experience)
- Avaya (any phone system support experience)
- Remote software (remote Login troubleshooting)
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).