IT Support Specialist
- Information Technology
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Temporary IT Support Specialist
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers, and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customers, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. Across the nation, from our home office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Temporary IT Support Specialist, you will assist in the support of day-to-day IT operations by assiting with hardware and software related troubleshooting for DriveTime employees across multiple locations and remote sites. Requires above average multi-tasking ability to work tickets simultaneously.
This is a Remote - Work from Home position.
In long, our Temporary IT Support Specialist are responsible for:
- Providing Help desk support by assisting users over the phone and remote assistant for tier 1 technical support of hardware and software issues.
- Work alongside other team members on various IT projects.
- Temporary terms/expectations
- Length – 1-3 Months
- Location – Tempe, AZ. Corporate Headquarters
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Works with minimal supervision (self-starter/self-motivated)
- Exhibits strong customer service skills
- Helpdesk experience / call center experience (assiting users over the phone)
- Experience supporting a Citrix environment and Thin Clients
- Some after-hours and/or weekend work as required. Flexible schedule a plus.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
Nice to Have:
- Duo (any two factor Authentication tool experience)
- Cisco AnyConnect (any VPN service experience)
- Avaya (any phone system support experience)
- Remote Software (Remote login troubleshooting)
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent, and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings, and much more!
The physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift, up to 10 pounds independently; the majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 10 pounds up to 60 feet.
- Requires sitting for an extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking, and stooping.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Must be able to communicate professionally over the phone to customers
- Requires typing for an extended period of time.