Internet Sales Advisor
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- 7465 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Text/Chat Scheduling Agent
DriveTime is the nation’s second largest used car retailer, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it’s more exciting than it sounds). We have single-handedly rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about driving cars, breaking apart from the industry’s status quo. For more than 14 years, DriveTime has changed the auto world from the ground up while emphasizing values, morals and growth from the inside-out!
DriveTime’s goal is to take every customer on the full path to ownership. All the way from purchasing vehicles, inspecting and selling; to financing, servicing and warranties – when it comes to owning a vehicle - we know what’s up! As motivated as we are to take our customer on the path to ownership, we are just as focused on taking our employees on the path to owning their careers. Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 145 retail locations and 26 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
Please note this is NOT a work from home position, the location is in East Mesa.
To apply submit your resume to Elizabeth.email@example.com
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the Internet Sales team contacts customers who have expressed an interest in purchasing a vehicle from DriveTime. The Specialist works from a centralized location and is evaluated on the ability to make a genuine connection with customers, answer questions putting them at ease, problem solve, meet appointment goals, and provide a high quality of customer service. Must be goal-oriented, able to multi-task, enthusiastic, energetic, self disciplined, have high level of oral and written communication skills and also wants to grow within the company.
In long, The Internet Development Team:
- Utilizes an online database to service potential customers and generate dealership appointments.
- Focuses on efficient, effective talk-offs to ensure the highest success rate in appointment setting and sales volume.
- Set, track and follow-up on all leads.
- Set the first impression that will illustrate the type of buying experience the customers want and respond accordingly.
- Develop professional relationships with customers and dealerships to identify vehicle needs.
- Fully explain the steps of the sales process to customers.
- Work as a contributing member of the Sales team by partnering with dealerships in meeting monthly sales goals and revenue targets.
- Maintain positive working relationships with immediate team members and the company's Sales team/dealership employees.
- Conduct business within DriveTime policies and procedures.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being “fashionably late”. You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Positive emotional resilience. Problems will arise. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- High School Diploma required. Associates degree preferred.
- 1-3 years proven success in exceeding goals and building relationships with customers
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2019-27955