Information Security Internship
Alright I’m hooked. So, What’s the Job?
In short, as a Information Security Intern, you will be responsible for assisting with the completion of information security and compliance assessments and be part of the team responsible for protecting DriveTime's information assets from all threats. The team is also responsible for supporting the Information Security requirements of our internal and external audit programs.
- Our internship program will be 10 weeks starting May 2023 to August 2023
- Internships will be based out of our Home Offices in Tempe, AZ and Dallas, TX
- You can expect a regular schedule Monday-Friday, 25-30 hours per week
What do you need?
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- You are currently in your Junior or Senior year
- You are concentrating with the major(s) of Information Technology, Information/Cyber Security, or Risk Management
- You are working hard and have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- You have experience working with SQL, Excel, and Tableau
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Intellectual curiosity. Why? What? How? Do you find yourself always wanting to learn more and broaden your knowledge base? If so, this could be the role for you.
So, What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat, although we do have plenty of snacks to keep you fueled. We encourage you to step away from your desk and enjoy our game room equipped with a pool table, ping-pong competitions and other games to help decompress.
- In-House Gym. We want our people to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer an in-house gym for you to use anytime!
- Networking Events. We pride ourselves on creating a culture of inclusivity and fun! That’s why we make a point to host various on and off-site events to help you network, engage and connect with one another.
- Growth Opportunities. Last year, 64% of our interns stayed onboard after the summer program. Our goal is to have a career waiting for you after your internship with DriveTime!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!