- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team! Now is your chance to be a part of the coveted 2022 DriveTime Summer Internship Program in Tempe, AZ.
Snapshot of What You Will Do!
The Human Resources Intern will have an exciting opportunity to work closely with our Head of People assisting with research items and being a part of our Employee Experience Team!
- Conduct research on a variety of topics that impact our Employee Experience Team
- Work along side the Head of People on a variety of projects
- Get exposure to all verticals within Employee Experience, including Talent Support, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards and Organizational Development
If You Are…..
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources or any related field
- Excited about the opportunity to learn more about human resources and organizational leadership
- Available to work 35 hours per week
- Academically strong credentials (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Effective as part of a team; ability to interact with internal and external customers, managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required