- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 120+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
Snapshot of What You Will Do!
The Human Resources Intern will have an exciting opportunity to work closely with our Director of HR Systems while we undergo a HRIS transition to Workday.
- Be a helping hand in our Workday transition supporting data conversion
- Provide testing of the Workday implementation
- Assist with process mapping
- Help create proper work flows
If You Are…..
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence… or anything where you want to be analytical and technical in a people focused world!
- Excited about the opportunity to learn more about human resources and organizational leadership
- Available to work 35 hours per week
- Academically strong credentials (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Effective as part of a team; ability to interact with internal and external customers, managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required