Head of Loan Servicing Analytics
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Head of Loan Servicing Analytics
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
At DriveTime, we do more than just sell used cars, we also finance them through our very own company Bridgecrest. Bridgecrest is one of the country’s leading financial services providers that services roughly $10 billion in finance receivables for DriveTime and other third parties. We service auto loans across a wide credit spectrum with the intent of creating a strong path to vehicle ownership for its customers.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as the Head of Loan Servicing Analytics you will partner with the Executive team and other key stakeholders to provide analytics and insights to enhance efficiencies, identify challenges, and quantify performance.
In long, the Head of Loan Servicing Analytics is responsible for:
- Develop a team of quantitative and data analysts to deliver business intelligence and actionable analytics.
- Create a culture of curiosity and drive for business results.
- Direct a team to develop dashboards and self-service capability through Tableau and other corporate platforms.
- Drive analysis and insights regarding the loan portfolio including operational performance, cash collections, profitability and loan performance post origination (e.g. delinquency, extensions, and settlements). This includes key driver attribution, predictive analysis and forecasting.
- Present key findings of analysis and performance reporting to business management.
- Work closely with Data Science team in the use and integration of key models in performance analysis and reporting.
- Leverage BI/Data Engineering to create data models in Snowflake for better, faster and more actionable insights.
- Manage on-demand (ad hoc) requests to support the evolving needs of the business.
- Manage and train team members to ensure alignment with department standards, delegation and prioritization of projects.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Born to lead. Strong leadership capabilities with proven ability to quickly establish credibility, coupled with the ability to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences. Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships across the organization
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills; collaborative leadership style.
- High learning agility with the ability to learn and integrate complex business variables, make connections and identify/implement successful organizational and talent strategies.
- Killer analytical abilities. Strategic thinking; mental agility. Strong analytical skills; solid decision making abilities coupled with sound judgment.
- Organization and time management skills in spades. Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; ability to organize time and resources to bring initiatives to successful completion.
- Operate autonomously. Self-directed and comfortable working with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Project Manager. Strong project management skills with experience leading initiatives across a complex, distributed organization structure.
- Integrity is your middle name. High degree of professional maturity, integrity, ability to maintain confidential data and information.
- Business Savvy. High degree of business acumen; strong fiscal and technical aptitude
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, or Technology or equivalent experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years in an analytics or quantitative role, with the ability to provide creative solutions for key business challenges and manage priorities in fast paced environments.
- 10+ years of experience in leading quantitative/data analytics teams.
- Experience interacting with and presenting to executive management.
- Advanced skills in SQL & Tableau for developing and maintaining complex models, analytics and dashboards.
- Applied knowledge of financial concepts, such as NPV, IRR and marginal contribution.
- Knowledge of loan originations and/or servicing preferred.
Nice to Haves.
- Knowledge of loan originations and/or servicing preferred.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!