- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Financial Analyst
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Financial Analyst you will maintain and update financial models working through complex financial problems, aiding in driving the tactical and strategic direction of the insurance arm of our organization.
In long, our Financial Analysts are responsible for:
- Maintain and update our financial models
- Actively seek to improve our efficiency levels for our call center operations such as: head count, targets and KPI’s
- Provide month to month reporting and forecasting, updating the relevant models as needed to accurately reflect and influence current and future business opportunities
- Interface with our operations team to review and report on key performance and financial metrics
- Build out canned reports in Tableau and create summarized views for Sr. Management
- Provide ad hoc analysis and special projects as required
- Perform financial analysis involving ROA, ROE, and cash flow
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll need a mindset that embraces critical questioning, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Killer analytical and reporting abilities. You’ll need the capability to analyze financial data and in return, prepare timely reports on your findings.
- Operate automatously. This isn’t a “hold your hand” kind of role. We give you autonomy to be creative in your space and do your thing. We need an individual that is self-motivated to get the work done and get the work done well.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business/Data Analytics
- 1-3 years’ experience in Finance/Data Analytics field
- Advanced Excel, VBA and SQL skills
- Individual must be flexible, with an ability to work in an independent, proactive manner, as well as part of a team.
Nice to Haves.
- Tableau or programming experience preferred.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!