Facility Maintenance Coordinator
- Real Estate
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Facility Maintenance Coordinator
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. Across the nation, from our home office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Facility Maintenance Coordinator (FMC), you would manage the day-to-day facility maintenance requests that are submitted from dealerships and vehicle reconditioning centers. The FMC would field and direct multiple trades to appropriate vendors across the country. The FMC would also be required to collect and interpret large quantities of data into concise reporting and effectively communicate that reporting to members of Senior Management. In order to do so, the FMC would need to be able to proactively work and communicate with multiple departments within the company including: accounting, marketing, retail, legal, inventory and supply chain.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management and vendors.
- Killer analytical and reporting abilities. You’ll need the capability to analyze maintenance data and in return, prepare timely reports on your findings.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Intellectual curiosity. Why? What? How? Do you find yourself always wanting to learn more and broaden your knowledge base? If so, this could be the role for you.
- Operate automatously. This isn’t a “hold your hand” kind of role. We give you autonomy to be creative in your space and do your thing. We need an individual that is self-motivated to get the work done and get the work done well.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time sensitive requirements and you’ll need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
- Ability to manage the existing Facility Maintenance Portal consisting of 300-400 work order requests per month
- Interpret the most appropriate direction/service for each work order request
- Determine the appropriate NTE’s for each trade
- Manage each vendor towards timely resolutions
- Ensure that the work is performed to an appropriate quality level and complies with company policies, applicable industry standards (OSHA) and legal requirements
- Conduct periodic inspections and work with local municipal officials to ensure they are properly completed
- Manage the nationwide vendor network including the procurement of new vendors (as needed)
- Assist in establishing budgets and managing real facility spend across the company
- Analyze trends and determine cost savings through the implementation of operations processes and preventative maintenance programs
Like to have.
- 2+ years’ experience in the field of Real Estate (property management, brokerage, facility maintenance, construction, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!