- HR Support
- Business Unit
- 300 Crescent Ct
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs an Executive Assistant
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. Across the nation, from our home office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as an Executive Assistant you will act as an extension of our Chief Investment Officer, providing executive and logistical support on day-to-day activities and special projects throughout the organization. We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving, hands-on Executive Assistant who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to sit out of our Dallas, TX office.
In long, our Executive Assistant is responsible for:
- Manage complex calendaring, travel schedule, team off-sites, other events, coordinating meeting room set up, ordering catering, and all communication related to meetings, conference calls, event planning, and interviews for our leaders.
- Coordinate work streams for our leaders and team members to ensure implemented procedures support his productivity, create smooth processes and reflect priorities.
- Sit front of house in this intimate family office while helping to manage the office functionality such as ordering supplies, maintaining a positive flow and generally overseeing the environment.
- Provide independent leadership and project management of projects.
- Be the "face" of the office and supported leader in all interactions, communicating with team leaders, clients, prospects and partners daily.
- Prepare and partake in key meetings by creating presentation materials, taking meeting notes and driving meeting action items.
- Prioritize work by considering its risk, importance, urgency, and potential business implications.
- Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information.
- Interact cross-functionally with departments, employees or others in need of meeting with leadership.
- Handle multiple tasks while being flexible as priorities and focus can change rapidly.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Friendly and tactful with the ability to influence others, effectively manage conflict, exercise sound judgment, effectively manage highly sensitive and confidential information, and interact at all levels within the organization, and build cross-functional partnerships across the business.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize… then… re-prioritize again.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Master of managing. You’ll need the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and multi task.
- Mum’s the word. We need someone that can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of confidentiality.
- 3+ years of EA experience supporting a C-Level executive
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous experience in heavy calendaring, meeting preparation, and strategic projects required
- Heavy calendaring and meeting preparation experience in a fast-growing company
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!