Employment Brand Manager
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Employment Brand Manager
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as an Employment Brand Manager, you are a critical partner of the Talent Acquisition team and overall recruitment strategy for DriveTime. You will help us develop and deliver our employer value proposition as we strive to become a top workplace reflecting a culture of innovation, team work, risk taking, and inclusion. Working collaboratively with Talent Acquisition and key stakeholders, the Manager will bring best practices in marketing the organization as a best-in-class employer.
- In long, our Employment Brand Manaer are responsible for: Determine appropriate channels to recruit qualified applicants in addition to optimize channel and advertising spend
- Position will work with brand management channel leads and agency partners in the developments of assets, tools, and support materials on an ongoing basis
- Leveraging qualitative and quantitative research (i.e. workforce trends, talent attraction drivers, competitive intelligence), external partners, internal expertise and valuable insights from our business leaders, you will carefully curate a brand strategy that attracts the best candidates to our organization. The brand strategy will skillfully blend recruitment marketing operations and technology as well as optimize available data for deeper analysis.
- Own and manage the recruiting technology platform used by the DT Brand Family to optimize the candidate experience and seek operational effectiveness
- Learn and understand the business strategic priorities and talent acquisition strategy and develop a strong business acuity.
- Actively partner with the Talent Acquisition Specialist & Campus team to evolve programs and formulate strategies to network and form relationships with prospective applicants.
- Develop and implement talent attraction campaigns using various tools (i.e. Q&A events).
- Partner with Employee Engagement and Marketing to ensure our employment brand is maximized and using existing content and all applicant touch points are consistently reflecting the brand.
- Lead strategic vendor relationships including job boards, recruitment marketing agencies and other talent attraction tools
- Develop and maintain content on internal and external career sites to improve branding and continuously evolve it to keep candidate and prospects engaged and interested in DriveTime Brands.
- Research standard methodologies and stay abreast of the competitive landscape within the media channels.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Collaborative contributor. You need the ability to coordinate and supervise staff while remaining an individual contributor to the team
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing with expertise in media planning, content development, advertising, measurement and rapid response
- Exceptional storyteller with outstanding writing skills as well as prior experience developing content marketing
- Understanding of brand positioning strategies in a recruitment setting.
- Strong understanding of talent attraction trends and technology
- Strong business acuity
- Ability to support an initiative from concept to execution
- Ability to build and cultivate strong authentic relationships across the company
- Ability to synthesize data and identify trends to increase program efficiency
- Strong ability to influence, gain creditability, and build positive relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Ability to run and lead multiple initiatives/projects
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the business and gain credibility leaders.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!