Employment Brand Designer
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as an Employment Brand Designer, you will visualize and create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of internal brand, communication, external job advertisements, social posts, and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design that communicates/informs information. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
In long, our Employment Brand Designer is responsible for:
- Understand and translate concepts and/or written material into infographics or other visual ways to communicate information.
- Conceptualize and execute a variety of online, offline, graphics and multi-media creative projects as directed
- Provide graphic designs for branding/identity, candidate-facing projects, internal projects, print collateral, retail, and more
- Follow brand identity standards, specifically colors, typefaces, photography and graphic styles
- Develop illustrations, creative and other designs using software
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence and competence with a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time sensitive requirements and you’ll need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Rebel with a cause. You are always looking beyond the obvious for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or a related creative field is preferred, but a stellar portfolio and experience without a degree is considered.
- 3+ years working as a professional designer, digital and print experience preferred
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite to execute the above projects is a must. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Experience in AfterEffects and 3D programs like Cinema 4D is a plus but not required.
- Photography and video editing experience a plus
- A strong and consistent portfolio of design demonstrating deep understanding of typography, color, and layout.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!