Document Control Coordinator - Entry Level
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- 7457 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
What's under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as the Document Control Coordinator, you will help contribute to a results-oriented and high-performance team. The Document Control department is responsible for the maintenance of original contacts, titles and title applications for all of DriveTime.
In long, you will:
- Verify and service titles, distribute documents to correct departments and ultimately the return of the documents to the customer or outside vendor at the time the loan is completed.
- Work closely with internal department to meet their document processing needs.
- Ensure guidelines for securing loans are consistently being met.
- Manage the flow of documents in the right direction from one point to another promptly.
- Review and update account information as it pertains to documents sent and received.
- Maintain on-site and off-site storage documents.
- Mailing and shipping of documents or other materials.
- Work with multiple databases.
- Handle incoming calls from customers and third-party vendors.
- Make contact and maintain relationships with DriveTime dealerships.
- Research state and county guidelines and policies about title inquiries.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room & Onsite Gym. Each site has a unique space for you to relax and unwind by pumping some iron, playing some ping pong, foosball, video games or just catching up with friends.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together to win together.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
- High School or GED
- Located in East Mesa: US 60 Fwy and Power rd. *Onsite
- Hours: M-F, 7:00- 4:00pm
- starting at $17/hr
- Only AZ applicants will be considered
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. Bridgecrest is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.