Dealership Support Associate
- Retail Support
- Business Unit
- 741 SW 74th St
- Oklahoma City
- Postal Code
What’s under the hood:
DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, we have more than 120+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation. Our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
In short, you will be responsible for outside inventory operations while also providing operational support inside the dealership.
In long, you will
- Conduct routine vehicle inventory which includes front-line inventory, trade-ins, and minor repairs.
- Ensure inventory is properly merchandised and displayed for maximum customer appeal.
- Assist in proper management of lot repairs and transportation to and from vendor.
- Process Title Packets, and documents while displaying excellent phone skills.
- Support the inside sales team with clerical, administrative and operational duties as needed.
- Assist with upholding internal and external dealership image to provide a clean, crisp, and inviting environment for DriveTime customers.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Money: $15.00 per hour paid bi-weekly.
- Full Time Hours: 35-40 hours per week.
- Personal Time Off: Because who doesn’t love time off? Up to 11 days your 1st year!
- Benefits: like 401(k), and health care options.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- Growth opportunities: DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Agile in a fast-pace environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together to win together.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being “fashionably late”. You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime.
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Valid driver's license with a decent driving record the previous 3 years
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.