- Retail Support
- Business Unit
- 3030 E Sahara Ave
- Las Vegas
- Postal Code
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In Short, You will be exposed to all aspects of the dealership. You will work closely with your team and with customers in an administrative capacity. This is the perfect opportunity to work within a fast paced environment where you will play a key role within your team
In Long, you will:
- Welcome customers by providing them concierge level assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to management team.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Processes down payments, titles and documents while displaying excellent phone skills.
- Maintains clientele informed by keeping them up to date during their sales process.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Agile in a fast-pace environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being “fashionably late”. You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- Multiple years of general customer service or administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), math, and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office programs, especially Word and Excel.
- Professional phone skill sets to include internal and external customers.
- Valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and the ability to pass a drug test and a background check.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
Money: Hourly rate is $12.00 per hour paid bi-weekly.
Benefits: Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Time Off and even health benefits.
Schedule: Expect a part time schedule up to 30 hours each work week. And as always Sundays off.
Future: We're a highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.