- Retail Support
- Business Unit
- 2736 Laurens Rd
- Postal Code
DriveTime needs A Part Time Dealership Coordinator:
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, you will be responsible for inventory operations to include vehicle maintenance, vehicle cleanliness, vehicle merchandising, vehicle transportation, vendor relationships plus lot and building image.
In Long, you will
- Conduct routine vehicle inventory which includes trade-ins, lot drops and basic maintenance
- Ensure inventory is properly merchandised and displayed for maximum customer appeal
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected weekly for mechanical, drivability or cosmetic concerns
- Wash and vacuum all inventory on regular rotating basis
- Perform dealer trades to neighboring DriveTime dealerships
- Complete multi-point inspection on arriving inventory to include fuel level, safety features, etc
- Maintain positive relationships with external repair and supply vendors
- Review processes and make recommendations as needed
All job responsibilities listed above are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in "other related duties as assigned."
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Agile in a fast-pace environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being “fashionably late”. You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years.
- No DUI or Reckless Driving in the last 3 years.
- The ability to pass a drug test and a criminal background check.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
Money: Hourly rate is $12.00 per hour paid bi-weekly.
Benefits: Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Time Off and even health benefits.
Schedule: Expect a 5 day work week that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. And as always Sundays off.
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.