- Retail Support
- Business Unit
- 4423 S Memorial Dr
- Postal Code
DriveTime needs A Part Time Dealership Coordinator:
DriveTime is the nation’s largest used car retailer and finance company, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it’s more exciting than it sounds). An innovative company who has rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about buying cars; breaking apart from the industry’s status quo for more than 14 years.
Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 138+ retail locations and 20 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
To apply submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In Short, Expect to walk into a fun environment. You will be exposed to all aspects of the dealership. You will work closely with your team and with customers. You are part of the inventory and operations of the business. This is the perfect opportunity to work within a fast paced environment where you will play a key role within your team
In Long, you will:
- Welcome customers by providing them concierge level assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to management team.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Processes down payments, titles and documents while displaying excellent phone skills.
- Maintains clientele informed by keeping them up to date during their sales process.
- Conduct routine vehicle inventory which includes front-line inventory, trade-ins, lot drops and lot repairs
- Ensure inventory is properly merchandised and displayed for maximum customer appeal
- Maintain internal and external dealership image to provide a clean, crisp, and inviting environment for DriveTime customers
- Perform car swaps with neighboring DriveTime dealerships
- Be flexible enough to organize and adapt daily work to changing situations and demands.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Agile in a fast-pace environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being “fashionably late”. You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Collaborator. Part of your job will be working in conjunction with various corporate groups to achieve corporate and ground goals.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Multiple years of general customer service or admin experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), math, and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office programs, especially Word and Excel.
- Professional phone skill sets to include internal and external customers.
- Valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and the ability to pass a drug test and a background check
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
Money: Hourly rate is $12.00 per hour paid bi-weekly.
Benefits: Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Time Off and even health benefits.
Schedule: Expect a 5 day work week that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. And as always Sundays off.
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Need help finding the right job?
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2019-28257