Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service
- Business Unit
- 7465 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a SilverRock Customer Service Manager
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
SilverRock is the exclusive vehicle warranty provider for both DriveTime and Carvana. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service with a focus on growth and continuous improvement of our organization.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, we are looking for a motivated individual looking to lead a high performing, results oriented team, with a focus on exceptional customer experience. The main focus of this position is to support the growth and development of a team to ensure production goals are met.
In long, the Customer Service Manager will:
- Train, coach, and develop employees in the Customer Service department to provide excellent customer service while meeting performance goals
- Ensure that Team Supervisors are setting daily goals for their team to maximize short-term and long-term success
- Monitor and review work of Team Supervisors to ensure it is within company policy
- Ensure all company-wide initiatives are implemented in a way that elicits buy-in from direct and indirect reports, maximizes impact, and contributes to meeting or exceeding company goals
- Review and analyze overall departmental performance, monitor work plans, and adjust staffing levels
- Provide feedback and coaching to the team to achieve high levels of Customer Service in a manner consistent with SilverRock's vision and values
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room & Onsite Gym. Each site has a unique space for you to relax and unwind by pumping some iron, playing some ping pong, foosball, video games or just catching up with friends.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Master of managing. You’ll need the ability to effectively manage and work with all level of employee and customers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. An attitude and approach to thinking that actively seeks out change. You’ll need a mindset that embraces critical questioning, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Love of listening. We need folks that listen with the intent to understand, not just reply.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
- Level headed. You’ll need the ability to maintain personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Quality decision maker. Good decisions are made based on knowledge. We’ll need you to gather all the facts and take them all into consideration when making decisions.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Progressive track record with 5+ years of supervisory experience.
- Call center and/or team management experience is a plus
- Passion for ongoing development of people and assessment of talent
- Work a schedule that may include occasional Saturdays
- Salary $55K Annual
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.