Customer Service Advisor
In short, as the Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for directly handling multiple potential customer touchpoints throughout the customer’s loan. These touchpoints can range from general customer inquiries to questions regarding vehicle inventory, verification requirements, delivery, and overall customer resolutions.
Customer service is at the heart and soul of Bridgecrest. Everything we do as a business has the customer at the center, and our goal is to place them in control and put transparency and honesty into their interactions with us. We are looking for our customer service staff to play a critical role in embodying this company culture, and fulfilling/communicating this brand promise in every single customer interaction.
Some responsibilities include:
- Addressing all customer-facing service situations from all areas of Bridgecrest.
- Dealing with customer calls requiring help, information, sales promotion and dispute resolution.
- Performing tasks independently with minimal instruction and supervision.
- Answering internal and external emails and calls providing status updates and information regarding escalated issues.
- Effectively managing customer conflict while under pressure.
- Answering non-routine questions that require deviation from standardized procedures.
- Demonstrating patience, empathy and respect during potentially escalating customer interactions.
- Interacting and communicating with management across all lines of the business regarding customer concerns.
- Assuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room & Onsite Gym. Each site has a unique space for you to relax and unwind by pumping some iron, playing some ping pong, foosball, video games or just catching up with friends.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Organization and time management skills. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Love of listening. We need folks that listen with the intent to understand, not just reply.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together to win together.
- $18.50/hour- In office
- High School or GED
- 2+ years of work experience, including a background in customer service/customer care and dispute resolution.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment. Office located in Mesa -off of Power Road and the 60 Frwy
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace, and Equal Opportunity Employer
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!