Customer Relations Specialist
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- DT Operations
- 7465 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Customer Relations Specialist
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Customer Relations Specialist, you will take ownership of individual inquiries and complaints from all areas of DriveTime, encompassing a range of situations that customers encounter both pre and post-sale. Our Customer Success Advisors’ see each case through to completion by proactively working with the customer to find the best possible solution for all parties.
In long, some other responsibilities include:
- Responding to inquiries and complaints promptly through proactive follow up.
- Interacting with customers through multiple means of communication, including phones, text, and social media.
- Communicating with all lines of the business to properly research customer concerns.
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate representation of their cases.
- Problem solving with autonomy to offer assistance when appropriate.
- Effectively managing customer conflict while under pressure.
- Showing empathy and understanding for the customer’s situation and act as a single point of contact for customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by setting proper expectations.
- Meet/exceed performance goals set by the company to deliver best in class customer experience by managing inbound and outbound customer communications within Service Level Agreements.
- Duties include, but are not limited to, being involved in and helping to develop training as needed, addressing customer concerns appropriately, assisting with legal settlements, as well as identifying trends and consistently looking for innovative methods on improving the overall business process.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us, but also your formal education.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Game Room & Onsite Gym. Each site has a unique space for you to relax and unwind by pumping some iron, playing some ping pong, foosball, video games or just catching up with friends.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Positive emotional resilience. Problems will arise. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- Strategic thinker. We are looking for an individual that takes an insightful, future oriented, open-minded, and proactive approach to thinking.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Level headed. You will need the ability to maintain personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation.
- Self-starter. You will be provided all the tools to succeed, but it’s up to you to take advantage of them.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.