Customer Experience Guide
- Sales Advisor
- Business Unit
- 3151 S Noland Rd
- Postal Code
DriveTime needs a Customer Experience Guide in Independence, MO:
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 120+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Customer Experience Guide you will use a team based approach to ensure a one-of-a-kind sales experience for our customers, helping them navigate the path to vehicle ownership. While it is your ultimate responsibility to sell vehicles, you will accomplish this goal by building relationships and providing outstanding service to our customers.
- Connect and build partnerships with customers who have expressed interest in purchasing a vehicle with DriveTime
- Be fully involved in sales and customer service activities, both virtual and in-store
- Work out financing options for the customer, using our no haggle sales and finance approach, while working with the team to meet the stores monthly budget
- Partner with other Customer Experience Guides and leadership to delegate shared tasks and responsibilities, meeting customer and company needs
- Understand and execute all administrative responsibilities including but not limited to deal documentation and cash handling, meeting company provided expectations
- Achieve certification of Keyholder and execute duties accordingly
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Competative Base Salary: Thanks to a $50,000 base salary, you can focus on your customer’s experience without feeling the pressure to make the sale.
- Monthly Bonus Potential:This position offers an opportunity to earn extra money in your pocket!
- Medical, Dental and Vision: DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We encourage growth and development, not only in your own career with us but also your formal education.
- Paid Time Off: 16 days of PTO annually plus and 6 paid Holidays.
- More Benefits: 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Wellness Program: We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings, etc.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together to win together.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being “fashionably late”. You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their sales goals but exceeding them.
- Management material. We are looking for someone that can lead, manage and grow within our organization.
- High School diploma is required; Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- 5+ years of sales or customer service experience
- Must thrive in a metrics-driven environment and have the ability to meet monthly goals
- The ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests
- Valid driver's license with a decent driving record the previous 3 years
- Ability to pass a drug test and a background check
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.