Customer Experience Associate
- Retail Support
- Business Unit
- 3101 Morse Rd
- Postal Code
DriveTime needs a part time Customer Experience Associate.
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 120 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, you will provide the dealership team with lot inventory management, customer sales, and operations support. This is a Part Time role (20-30 hrs per week) with the training and development in place to turn into a Full Time career.
In long, you will
- Prepare and submit documentation to seamlessly transfer out of state titles to Ohio dealer titles.
- Ensure all title documentation meets state requirements to support title transfer.
- Partner with in-state vendors to ensure titles are transferred timely and accurately.
- Distribute titles to designated stores to follow vehicle movement.
- Be a go-to person in a pinch by being cross-trained in dealership and title operations, with a willingness to step in when needed.
- Connect and build partnerships with customers who have expressed interest in purchasing a vehicle with DriveTime
- Be fully involved in sales and customer service activities, both virtual and in-store
- Work through financing options for the customer, using our no haggle sales and finance approach, while maintaining compliance with all risk and underwriting guidelines.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Money. Competitive hourly pay with opportunity for advancement
- Personal Time Off. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), and health care options.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together to win together.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being “fashionably late”. You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
- Excellent communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, math and interpersonal skills. Also, competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- At least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office programs, especially Word and Excel.
- Valid driver's license with a decent driving record the previous 3 years
- Ability to pass a drug test and a background check
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.